Signature Cycles and GPM10 are proud to announce details of our 8th annual Majorca training Camp April 21st-29th
The new location will allow us to explore exciting new routes towards the island’s western coastline and offer direct access to some of our more established routes over the Colle de Puig Major and the famous Sa Calobra.
Each ride at the camp is professionally lead by experienced guides with the dedicated ‘service course’ provided by the GPM10 team car. The week will be structured to ensure rides become gradually longer and more demanding through the week, whilst also allowing for appropriate rest and recovery.
The ride itinerary for the week will cover approximately 600km with plenty of climbing! Just as important the week will be about good fun, with lots of group riding and quality time off the bike with some fine dining and Majorcan wine!
The price per person is $4450.00 for a SIngle room including:
· Private airport transfers from Palma based on the scheduled pick up times (TBC)
· Four star hotel accommodation at the Esplendido Hotel and Spa with a single room for seven nights including breakfast and five evening meals
· Three meals per day, plus two evening meals at select local restaurants
· Seven days of riding including Majorca’s famous climbs and discovering new routes south of Soller
· Two separate groups professionally guided by four experienced cyclists and each group with a dedicated support vehicle
· A professional mechanic to maintain the bikes for the duration of the trip, as well as assembling and packing of bikes
· Lunch on the ride days with coffee stops
· A range of quality sports nutrition products, including recovery drinks
· Professional photographer to record the trip
· A Signature Cycles/GPM10 Jersey
Massage will be available at an additional cost
A twin room is $3500.00 per person
This trip will fill up quickly. Please book your space as soon as you can commit to joining us. Deposits will be taken in January.
You can start your 2017 Majorca journey by filling out the registration form HERE
For inspiration take a look at some highlights from our 2016 Majorca cycling trip video