Friday started in the classroom! With an in-depth presentation on the 2023 product line up, followed by a marketing strategy talk and Q&A. Here are some of highlights and focuses:
- PNS wants to inspire people to explore their own roads and aims to be a pioneer for cyclists, bringing the best products to the community globally.
- A key focus is on long term sustainability. An example of this is the recently launched En Route platform in Europe, a place to buy and resell used PNS items.
- It will continue to focus on 4 collections including some special edition runs that reflect various audiences and purposes: Mechanism, Essential, Escapism and Casual
- Strengthening of the female riding community
- A near future goal is to sign a partnership deal with a pro team. Lots of effort is being put in developing more technical fabrics for this purpose.
- PNS has signed a deal with the UCI as a lead sponsor of its gravel series.
- Great news for Signature is the launch of the Destination Everywhere van, hitting the road in San Francisco this spring and travelling cross country to reach us in September. Stay tuned, as we are planning a special event for this.
- PNS is also the fastest growing cycling brand on social media, with a highly engaged audience. We are so excited to be part of this community together with you, our wonderful clients.
- During a lively Q&A PNS acknowledged that recent years have been complex and that the brand is looking to move forward in a coherent manner to strengthen its product line and business operations.